The Australian Bhutanese society Northern Tasmania (ABSNT)
- Sunday, July 23, 2017
- From 12pm
- Dining Room of the Inveresk Tavern, 13 Dry St Invermay
Description: This is part of Launceston's Multicultural Flavours: a culinary and cultural journey.
This initiative is a collaboration between the Inveresk Tavern and Migrant Resource Centre Northern Tasmania Inc.
The aim is to:
- Help people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds feel welcome, form relationships and integrate into the local community.
- Provide them with broader social and support networks
- Raise cross cultural awareness in the community; and
- Provide an opportunity for groups to raise funds for their communities’ activities.
Wheelchair access: yes
Other information: Meal cost to be advised - menus will be published at https://www.facebook.com/inveresktavern/
Drinks will be available at the adjoining bar.